Mesa Old School Gaming
- All character ability rolls must be witnessed by the Dungeon Master. 4d6 drop lowest arange to taste.
- All charachters made with 2E PHB, no kits or splat books
- +10% XP bonus, 1 bonus proficency either weapon or nonweapon
- Humans may multi-class
- by stadard 2e rules except that maximum age is as follows + or – 2d6 years: Elves 150, Half Elves 125, Dwarves 125, Gnomes 125, Halflings 100.
- Players may choose to split XP for multi class at a 50/50 rate or a 25/75 rate.
- With DM aproval.
- DM aproval on non standard race/class combo ie. Halfling Wizards
- Initiative is rolled each round of combat. Dexterity modifiers apply but weapon speed does not.
- Charachters death occures at -10 HP. Charachters at 0 or less HP lose HP each round as determined by the DM, normaly the same amount they had when they droped below zero.
- Combat rounds are 10 seconds long not 1 minute
- Players need not memorize their spells.
- Magic Users may pick 10 starting spells + one addtional spell for every intelegent point over 14
- Bards roll spells randomly at first level and have 1d3 spells per level of bard.
Return to Main Page